Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sozo Global - Internet Marketing Strategies

Sozo Global - Internet Marketing Strategies

by


Strategic new media marketing techniques and hands-on search engine
optimization (SEO) resulting in documented new leads.


Kendell Lang, Technology and New Media Consultant


Build your Sozo business on-line without chasing down family and friends, without cold calling, without talking to everyone around you, without passing out fliers, without home meetings and without dragging people to meetings to hear a guru in your company.

Do you think it is possible? Using the leverage of the Internet you can get leads for your Sozo business 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Let me tell you up front, I am associated with Sozo and am actively looking for new Distributors. I market on-line professionally to build business and show others how to do the same.

Your sponsor most likely told you to make a laundry list of 100 contacts and present your Sozo business to those 100 people.. You may have also been trained to buy some leads to call, hand out fliers, talk about Sozo to everybody within three feet of you, put fliers on cars, set up a booth at trade shows or write your website address on the sidewalk with chalk.

I don’t recommend writing web addresses on side walks in front of businesses. I read that advice on a website of a new company I was reviewing. Would you want to go around at night, with sidewalk chalk in hand, writing your website address on sidewalks? How in the world would anybody remember your web address? In our busy lives I’m sure I would not even remember to look up the website once I made it to a computer.

I’ve been around the block in this industry, I’ve done everything my up line instructed, short of writing my web address on sidewalks. My sponsor told me to make a list of 100 people in my life and call them and show them the business plan. I thought it was going to be easy. The company had me use a phone script to use when I called my contacts. The script required me to not explain why I wanted to meet with them. . What happened?

Most of the time my appointments would not show up. Some would give me the courtesy of a call to cancel. Many of my contacts would stop returning my calls and some of them would avoid me in public. Within the first year I signed three associates and all three quit during that same year.

After some time I came to the realization that the people I was trying to get into my business did not want to be business people, they were content just working for someone else. These people wanted a retirement plan, a weekly paycheck without any risk. I then had an Ah Ha moment and realized I had to start talking to people that were either familiar with network marketing or wanted to be in business for themselves.

Now how would I find the people that met my new criteria? The Internet was a natural conclusion . Lucky for me I found a mentor that showed me how he built his business using the Internet.

My Mentor shared with his secrets of blogging, social sites, video and article marketing. All these methods cost nothing. Do you want to build your Sozo business using the Internet? I will teach you how.

On-line marketing requires certain protocols to be successful in this endeavor. A problem I see with people marketing on social sites is, they are advertising their business to everyone they are connected to, without getting to know these people first. You must first build a relationship with your prospect. You are the reason that people will join your business. People don’t join opportunities. People must trust and like you before you show them your opportunity.

Take a look at any successful on-line marketer, on their social sites you will notice that they rarely talk about their business opportunity. The business opportunity is presented after they have fully developed a relationship. This method is Attraction Marketing.

Attraction Marketing will brand you as a leader in the business. If you want leads to contact you about Sozo, then you must apply Attraction Marketing. Wouldn’t you like to have leads contact you about your Sozo business?

In addition to Attraction Marketing you are going to need a sales funnel. A sales funnel is a powerful way to help establish you as a leader in the industry.

Here is to success in your Sozo opportunity.